Feas of Clestrain
\ James I
\ James II
\ James III
\ Patrick Fea I of Whitehall
Charles Fea I of Airy
Charles Fea of Airy married Barbara Mein, a daughter of the minister for South Ronaldsay and Burray, Rev Richard Mein and Christian Hossack. Less is known of them as is known of some of the later generation of Feas which took in the times of Prince Charles Edward Stewart and the uprising of 1745. Charles and Barbara had a son and four daughters:
- Patrick Fea II of Airy who married Barbara Traill of Westover
- Barbara Fea who married her cousin, Patrick Fea II of Kirbuster
- Elizabeth Fea who married two ministers in Birsay: (1) Rev George Coupland who was ordained in Birsay on 21st January 1730 but died in 1735. (2) Rev Alexander Geddes who came from Keith and was presented by George, Earl of Morton on 19th December 1735. He died in April 1751 at the age of 44 years. Elizabeth Fea died on 15th September 1775.
- Isobel Fea who died unmarried
- Margaret Fea who died unmarried
Charles Fea of Airy died in 1717.