James Fea and Jean Cooper
\ Peter Fea and Christina Hepburn
Margaret Davidson Fea and Robert Miller
Margaret Fea was the second child and eldest daughter of Peter & Christina. She was born in 1827 and baptised in the Kirkwall Parish.
"FEA, Margaret Davidson lawful daughter of Peter Fea and Christina Hepburn was born April 4th 1827 and baptised by the Revd. Mr. Manson 1827. Witnesses the Congregation."
In 1851 she was a Dressmaker, employing 3 apprentices
She married Robert Miller at Kirkwall on 24th July, 1851. They migrated to Australia soon after their marriage.
Robert was born in 1830 and died of bronchitis on 14th August, 1866, aged 36 years. He was a grocer.
There children were:
- Robert MILLER was born 26th December, 1852, at Adelaide, South Australia
- James MILLER was born 22nd September, 1854 at Adelaide. He married Alice Mariott on 8th April 1882 the home of the bride's brother-in-law, a Mr Mitchell.
- William MILLER was born 24th November, 1856 Adelaide
- John Alfred Scott MILLER was born 9th May, 1859 at Mt. Pleasant, near Adelaide, South Australia. He married Anna Wilhelmine Charlotte Daenke on 2nd Feb 1910 at Holy Trinity (Anglican) Church, Adelaide.
- Charles MILLER (1862-1941)
- Ada Annie MILLER (1864-1947)
Margaret died on 3rd December, 1911, aged 83 years, at her home, Nelson Street, St. Peters, South Australia. Cause of death was cancer of stomach (src.death certificate)
MILLER - On the 3rd December at her residence, Nelson street, St. Peters, Margaret, widow of the late Robert Miller, aged 84 years.
The Adelaide Advertiser, Monday December 4, 1911