\ Magnus Fea
\ Thomas Fea
Martha Fea and Charles Ogilvy
Martha Fea was born on 29th May 1802 in Hull. She married Charles Ogilvy of Seafield (1802-1844) on 14th June 1825 at Lerwick. Charles was born 28th August, 1802 in Lerwick, son of Charles Ogilvy and
There is a small biographical essay on Martha Fea, written by a descendant Christine Wright, which will form
part of a forthcoming book on the Ogilvy family in Shetland and Australia.
- Charles Seafield III Ogilvy was born on 26th September 1826 (c. 5th Oct 1826, Lerwick). He migrated to Victoria,
Australia and married Margaretta Lynn (1843 - 1933) in Victoria. He died on 14th August 1903, at Mirboo, Vic., aged 76 years.
- Jane Fea Ogilvy was born in 1828 (c. 4th Feb 1828, Lerwick). She died on 20th March 1926 in Edinburgh
- Thomas Fea Ogilvy was born in 1830 (c. 29th March, Lerwick)
- John Ogilvy was born in 1832 (c. 6th June 1832, Lerwick). He migrated to Victoria, Australia and married
Maria Matthews in Victoria in 1862. They lived in the Melbourne
suburb of Malvern. John died on 3rd June, 1895 at Malvern, aged 63 years.
- William Hay Ogilvy, was born 2nd November
1833 at Lerwick. He married Catherine Simson, in November 1865.
William died on 1st July 1886 in Edinburgh.
- Magnus Fea Ogilvy, was born on 20th May
1835 and died on 19th August 1871, in Edinburgh.
Charles died on 5th June 1844 in Edinburgh. Martha died on 7th
March 1891 in Edinburgh. They are buried in Warriston Cemetery,