Isobel Fea and William Traill
Isobel Fea, the daughter of William Fea of Milnfield and Mary Lyell, married William Traill, a son of William Traill of Westness and Barbara
Balfour on 16th January 1714. See Traill Genealogy.
They had two sons and four daughters -
- William Traill
who was born in 1715, became a lieutenant in the Royal Navy, married a
Miss Mocard and had two sons.
- Robert Traill who married Margaret Whipple of Kaltery.
He was made a Burgess of Guild Brother of Kirkwall, by order of Council,
on 16th March 1765. They had two children -
- William Traill who married Mary Colebrook, the
eldest daughter of Sir George Colebrook, Baronet and relict of Count Adrien
de Peyron, in 1789. They had a son -
- George William Traill of Veira, C.S. India who died
unmarried on 18th November 1847.
- Mary Traill who married Keith Spence
- Mary Traill who married Moses Bellamie
- Isabella Traill who went to Boston, USA. Died
- Barbara Traill who went to London. Died unmarried.
- Majorie Traill who stayed in Kirkwall. Died