/ Barbara Allan
/ Westray Allans
/ John Allan and Margaret Bews
/ Margaret Allan and John Mason
/ Thomas Balfour Mason and Elizabeth Thomasina Adams
Thomas George Mason and Charlotte Parker
Thomas George Mason, the oldest child of Thomas Balfour Mason and Elizabeth Adams, was born in Dunedin, NZ 18th August 1869. On
2nd October 1892, he married Charlotte Parker who was born 26th December 1871 at Post Office Creek, Waipori or Outram, NZ. Charlotte was the
daughter of James Parker Laycock (who dropped the Laycock name after his marriage) and Annie Sullivan. Thomas and Charlotte had four children:
- Thomas James Balfour Mason, b. 18th May 1893 in Dunedin, NZ who married first, Jessie McAllister
Steel and, second, Dorothy Drew Dick
- Gertrude Charlotte Lilian Mason, b. 1895 who, in 1916 or 1917, married Christie Rollo. Christie was b. 1896 and d. 17th May 1988. They had six children and their descendants are living in New Zealand
- Reginald Clarence Mason, b. 1897 and d. 13th Aug 1977 in Australia. He married Bessie Francesca Beresford, b. about 1896 and d. 19th Sep 1965, in NZ. Reginald and Bessie had three children including:
- Robert Parker Mason, b. 18th June 1925, d. 9th July 1996, NZ, who, on 13th Dec 1946, married Winifred Dawn Douglas, b. 21st Dec 1928, d. 30th May 2000, Australia.
Descendants of Reginald and Bessie are living in New Zealand, Australia and Canada.
- Winifred Ena Mason, b. 9th Jan 1909, Christchurch, NZ and d. 4th Sep 1978, Takapuna, Auckland, NZ. She married Frederick George Dillon, in 1944 in Auckland, NZ. They had no family.
Thomas and Charlotte initially lived in Dunedin where Thomas was a joiner and cabinetmaker. They moved to Christchurch and later separated. Thomas died on 29th August 1944 and Charlotte died at 18 Weka Street, Fendalton, Christchurch on 27th February 1954.