The dwelling house at Windywa lies end on to the Langie Geos on
the west side of the island. There were outbuildings both to the north and south of the dwelling house. The photo is looking north to Windywa from Holland.
Photo: Kate Brown
It was very much a Drever house until 1928 although there were Sinclairs there in the early 18th century. Following the Drevers, it was occupied by a
Rendall family until people left the island in 1947.