/ Westray Grays
/ George Gray and Margaret Seatter
George Gray and Jean Reid
George Gray's father was also George Gray and his mother, Margaret Seatter. He was baptised on 19th April 1747 in Westray. He married Jean Reid and they are known to have had seven children:
Margaret Gray b. 7th February 1772
- Ann Gray b. 15th December 1774. She may have been the Ann Gray who married James Meal and died in 1818. The marriage is indicated by a gravestone inscription: "Erected to the Memory of Ann Gray who died Mar 1818, aged 47 years, and her husband, James Meal, who died Septr 1869, aged 82 years."
- George Gray b. 14th December 1776
- Robert Gray b. 23rd May 1779 who married Christian Harcus
- Mary Gray b. 30th June 1781 who married Andrew Harcus
- Jean Gray b. 31st March 1789 who married James Millar
George and Jean died prior to the 1841 census.